Chapter 165 Light第165話 光
-- Page 1 --
Chapter 165
Light
第165話
光
-- Page 2 --
Natsuno: Mao doesn't know the Taizan Fukun Jutsu.
摩緒は泰山府君の術を知りませんよ。
Kamon: Now there's no reason for Shiranui to attack Mao, right?
もう不知火が摩緒を襲う理由がなくなってしまったじゃないか。
-- Page 3 --
Nanoka: Natsuno-san always...
It's like she loses interest in everything else once she knows what she wants to know.
夏野さんはいつも...
自分の知りたい事がわかったら他の事に興味なくしちゃう感じだな。
Nanoka: What Natsuno-san wants to know...
Is what the Practitioner behind her wants to know...
夏野さんが知りたい事は、
夏野さんの背後の術者が知りたがっている事...
Natsuno: And, what do you think about it? Kamon-sama.
で、どう思いました?華紋さま。
Kamon: ......
......
Kamon: You mean the talk that what killed Masago...
Wasn't Yurako but Sana-sama's ayakashi?
真砂を殺したのは幽羅子ではなく、
紗那さまの妖だって話かい?
-- Page 4 --
Yurako: Those...
Weren't my ayakashi.
それは...
私の妖じゃない。
Kamon: Well...
I'm not sure if I'd take Yurako's word for it.
まあ...
幽羅子の言葉をそのまま信じるのもどうかと思うけどね。
Natsuno: Then you're saying she lied?
ではウソだと?
Kamon: Regardless of the truth...
I suppose Shiranui hated Sana-sama...
真偽はともかく...
不知火は紗那さまが嫌いだったのかな...と。
Nanoka: ......
......
-- Page 5 --
Kamon: Guys like Shiranui are unusual.
不知火みたいなやつは珍しいよな。
Kamon: There wasn't anyone who'd speak ill of Sana-sama among Gokouke in those days.
I mean, like she was out of this world...
Beautiful, wise, pure, and on top of that she was kind.
あの頃御降家の中で紗那さまを悪く言う者はいなかった。
浮世離れしているというか...
美しく賢く穢れがなくその上優しかったからね。
Kamon: Right? Mao.
だろ?摩緒。
Mao: ...Yeah.
...はい。
-- Page 6 --
Natsuno: Shiranui and Yurako have been connected for nine hundred years.
不知火と幽羅子は九百年前からつながっていました。
Natsuno: Until Mao came to Gokouke, Shiranui...
摩緒が御降家に来るまで不知火は、
Natsuno: Was at Master's side as a servant, but...
下働きとしてお師匠さまの側にはいたけれど、
Master: You have no talent!
Stop it!
きさまには才がない!
やめてしまえ!
Natsuno: He was given up on and given a cold reception as a Practitioner.
術者としては見放され冷遇されていた。
Natsuno: Sana-sama and Yurako were twins, but Yurako was treated horribly...
He probably had something in common with her.
紗那さまと双児なのにひどい扱いを受けている幽羅子と...
通じ合うものがあったのかもしれませんね。
-- Page 7 --
Nanoka: Umm...
So you're saying he looked down on Sana-sama...?
あの...
それで紗那さまを貶めるような話を...?
Natsuno: It's probably not just that...
Yurako said it.
それだけではないだろうけど...
幽羅子は言っていたね。
Natsuno: To tame the ayakashi Yurako gathered as Gokouke Shikigami...
It was Sana-sama's role to filter them...
幽羅子が集めた妖を御降家の式神として飼いならすために、
濾過するのが紗那さまの役割だったと...
Kamon: In other words you're saying there's a chance Sana-sama's ayakashi killed Masago?
つまり紗那さまの妖が真砂を殺した可能性もあると?
Natsuno: ...It feels like that's how they connect.
...それでつながるような気がするんです。
-- Page 8 --
Natsuno: Why did Sana-sama wish for death?
On the night Masago-sama died.
紗那さまはなぜ、死を望んだのか。
真砂さまが死んだその夜に。
Nanoka: Eh...? Because her own ayakashi killed Masago-sama...?
え...?自分の妖が真砂さまを殺してしまったから...?
Kamon: Sana-sama learnt that she was a path for ayakashi, perhaps.
紗那さまは、自分が妖の通り道だという事を知っていたのかね。
-- Page 9 --
Natsuno: If she knew...
Could she live peacefully?
At the very least, Sana-sama's kindness and purity were the real deal.
知っていたら...
平気で暮らせるでしょうかね?
少なくとも紗那さまの優しさや純粋さは本物でした。
Mao: Then, that night for the first time...
Sana-sama noticed her role...!?
では、あの夜に初めて...
紗那さまは自分の役割に気づいた...!?
Natsuno: That's about it for tonight.
I'm going home.
今夜はこんなところか。
帰るよ。
Nanoka: Eh...
え...
Kamon: Me too.
Because of Natsuno, we let Shiranui get away, after all.
僕も帰る。
夏野のせいで不知火を逃してしまったし。
-- Page 10 --
Kamon: It was a lot of trouble.
とんだ骨折りだったよ。
Natsuno: I'll eventually pay you back.
いずれ借りはお返ししますよ。
Nanoka: They...
Sort of do things their own way, huh.
なんか...
マイペースな人達だな。
Nanoka: ......
......
Mao: ......
......
Nanoka: Umm...
あのね...
Mao: Hmm?
うん?
Nanoka: I...thought about it...
私...考えたんだけど...
-- Page 11 --
Nanoka: Even if the one who killed Masago-sama was Sana-sama's ayakashi...
I think it's strange...
That she hated Masago-sama...like Shiranui said.
もし、万が一真砂さまを殺したのが紗那さまの妖だったとしても、
不知火が言ったみたいに、
真砂さまが憎くて...というのはおかしいと思う。
Nanoka: 'Cause someone who had that much ill will and killed someone...
For them to choose death themselves...It's kinda...
だって、そんな悪意があって人を殺した人が、
自ら死を選ぶって...なんか...
-- Page 12 --
Nanoka: I'm sure there must've been some other reason.
きっと他になんか理由があったんじゃないかなって。
Mao: Nanoka...
Are you worrying about me?
菜花...
私を気遣ってくれているのか?
Nanoka: Eh...
え...
Nanoka: No...
いや...
Mao: I'm fine.
大丈夫だ。
Nanoka: Well...
Weren't you hurt...?
だって...
傷ついたんじゃ...
Nanoka: He loved Sana-sama and she was talked about badly...
好きだった紗那さまを悪く言われて...
-- Page 13 --
Mao: I'm not hurt or anything.
傷ついてなどいない。
Nanoka: No, you're being unreasonable.
You snapped.
いや、無理があるでしょ。
ブチ切れてたじゃん。
Otoya: You're being unreasonable.
無理があります。
Mao: Nanoka...
For me, Sana-sama is...
菜花、
私にとって紗那さまは...
-- Page 14 --
Mao: Like...a precious treasure...
Remaining deep in my heart...
心の奥底に残っている、
大切な宝...みたいなものでー
Nanoka: Yeah...
うん...
Mao: In the orphange I was raised in...
During our days of poverty and training...
We lost someone every day...
私の育った捨童子の家では、
貧しさと修行の日々で、
毎日のように誰かがいなくなって、
Mao: Fear and sorrow...
Feelings like that had died...
こわさとか悲しみとか...
そんな心が死んでいって...
-- Page 15 --
Mao: That's why...
だからー
Daigo: I'm gonna do my best and train...
And definitely enter Gokouke.
おれはがんばって修行して、
絶対御降家に入ってみせる。
Mao: Daigo-sama's strength...To speak of the future and hopes...too...
I didn't really understand them in those times.
未来とか...希望を語る大五さまの強さ...も、
その頃の私には、よくわからなかった。
Mao: A few years later, through Daigo-sama...
I was called to Gokouke...
数年後大五さまを通じて、
御降家に呼ばれて、
Mao: Met Sana-sama...
And somehow...
I saw something beautiful for the first time in my life...
紗那さまと出会って...
なんというか...
生まれて初めて美しいものを見て...
Mao: And my heart moved.
心が動いたんだ。
-- Page 16 --
Nanoka: Yeah...
And that's a first love.
うん...
だから、それ初恋だよね。
Mao: Happiness and fun...
I learnt that I have those feelings too.
嬉しいとか楽しいとか...
そういう心が自分にもある事を知った。
Mao: Sana-sama gave...
Light...to my heart.
紗那さまは私の心に、
光...を与えてくれた。
Mao: That's why she's still important to me.
It's an undeniable fact.
だから今でもそれは私にとって大切な事だし、
ゆるぎのない事実なんだ。
Shiranui: Pure Sana like a celestial maiden...
Curses others once you peel back the layers and she gets jealous...
A mere woman...
天女みたいな清らかな紗那も、
ひと皮むいたら嫉妬もすれば人も呪うー
ただの女...
Mao: I did get angry at Shiranui's horrible words, but...
不知火の暴言に怒りはしたが、
-- Page 17 --
Mao: It's not like the...ideal-like thing in me...
Was dirtied or hurt.
私の中の理想...みたいなものを穢されて、
傷ついた訳ではないんだ。
Nanoka: But it's an ideal...right?
I definitely can't win against it.
でも理想...だよね。
絶対勝てない。
Nanoka: Umm, you don't really...
Need to tell me that much...
あのさ別に、
私にそこまで教えてくれなくても...
Mao: No...
I'd thought I'd like you to know...
いや...
菜花には知っていてほしいと...
Nanoka: Wait, when did you get by my side!?
っていつの間に隣に。
Mao: So what I want to say is...
だから私が言いたいのは、
-- Page 18 --
Mao: You're my light...too.
I'm...fine.
おまえも私の光...なんだ。
私は...大丈夫だ。
Mao: So I want you...
To be at ease...
だから安心して...
いてほしい...
Nanoka: I don't really understand, but...
よくわからないけど...
Nanoka: Understood.
わかった。
Mao: Do you understand?
わかってくれたか。
Otoya: I don't understand at all.
手前にはさっぱりわからない。
No comments:
Post a Comment